Healing & Health
Please check with your health care professional(s) before starting any diet, dietary supplements, meditation, exercise, or yoga program, or making other “lifestyle changes”.
The information provided on OneMysticalMonkey.com is not a substitute for medical care and attention. We are not responsible for the consequences of the meditations, exercises or advice. The same applies to all the other material provided here; It is provided AS-IS with no warranties or guarantees. We are not responsible for, and will not compensate in any way for, any loss or damage related directly or indirectly to the information or advice posted on OneMysticalMonkey.com. Thank you for understanding.
Meditations and visualizations are sometimes posted on this site as part of the content, for your relaxation and enjoyment. For further information or instructions on basic meditation techniques based on breathwork, please consider these videos posted by the Shambhala Center.
As part of my Path, I’ve been directed to become a Reiki Master Healer in the Usui tradition. Reiki is a system of Energy Healing believed to have originated in Tibet thousands of years ago. It is a gentle and non-invasive energy which helps to promote healing on many levels, directed by the intentional connection with the Universal Life force (chi, prana, mana) on the part of the Healer.
At this time, I am not offering healing requests through this blog, but that may change in the future. Please check back regularly if you are interested in Reiki or in receiving healings. Thank you. Namaste.
I believe physical health to be an important part of our Spiritual health and evolution: the two are intimately tied. Diet, exercise and hydration are important parts of maintaining a healthy, balanced existence on this plane. But because others can do a much better job of explaining dietary and physical health matters than I, the following are some web sites which may be of assistance as you begin your investigations. However, please evaluate the sites and the information found within them according to your own health and dietary needs and beliefs; our health is our personal responsibility and choice…
- Learning Herbs: If you’re interested in learning about Herbs, Herbal Remedies and Homeopathic medicine, this is a good place to start.
- Vegweb: tons of wonderful vegan & vegetarian recipes and a community forum to boot!
- Earth Clinic: Archive of Folk Medicines and home remedies
- Natural News: Information on natural living, natural health, health freedom
- The Vegetarian Starter Kit: An excellent place to start if you’re interested in learning about or changing to a vegetarian diet
- VegFamily Magazine
- Dr. Joseph Mercola: alternative medical information and insights
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Health: National Institutes of Health
- The Herbal Encyclopedia
- National Center for Homeopathy
- The Vegetarian Resource Group
You must belogged in to post a comment.